Monday 15 October 2012

Most Depressing Day Of The Week?

As the weekend comes to an end, all of us try to mentally prepare ourselves for the week ahead, whether it be a school week or a work week. Most of us hate Mondays. It just seems like a horrible day after a nice weekend of relaxing. A study shows that Mondays are in fact more depressing than we thought. Researchers say that on average we don't crack our first smile until 11.16 am and employees are quite low on productivity. Other studies however say that it is actually Sunday which is the most depressing day of the week. Researchers suggest indulging in activities like online shopping and buying chocolate to reduce the Monday blues. For me though it is Sunday which is more depressing than Monday because the anticipation of the hectic week ahead just ruins my mood. So I guess I'm going to start looking for activities to keep me busy on Sundays because it's one day I absolutely loathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment